Yes we are open! However Profilium’s warehouse in Sydney has enacted social isolation measures to reduce the risk of infection to our staff, customers and suppliers which means external people coming onto our premises is not permitted (Couriers exempt). Some staff are also working from home as appropriate to their role. Some order processing delays may occur, however we are aiming for business as usual (as best as possible).
COVID-19 PLAN – UPDATE – 11 May
Profilium has enacted a COVID-19 response plan which allows us to remain open and trading at our Sydney warehouse. Key actions include:
- NEW: As of Monday 11 May, we will be permitting Customer’s to pick-up their online order via an appointment. Customer’s will be asked to respect social distancing requirements at all times. Hand sanitiser will be available for your convenience.
- Due to our team providing key support to a range of essential service organisations and their requirements for us to minimise COVID-19 exposure risks, we are limiting the entrance of external people to our premises. This means no walk-in orders or appointments on-site. (Couriers exempt). All orders MUST be placed online and customer pick-up is permitted as above.
- ALL PAYMENTS must be completed EFT or over the phone credit card payments until further notice
- Rostering appropriate staff to work from home to increase social isolation measures and reduce infection risks
- Staggering meal breaks for our trades team to increase social isolation measures
- Enhancing hygiene including to clean common surfaces and provide additional hand sanitiser for staff and essential external contractors
- Reducing non-essential visits or appointments by external people to our premises, this includes customer, supplier and advisor visits and including customer pick-ups and walk-ins
We are trying to minimise disruptions to our customers and we are aiming for business as usual as best as possible.
Further steps may be necessary as the COVID-19 crisis evolves. We are monitoring and following all official NSW and Commonwealth Government advice with regard to coronavirus risks and containment measures and will follow all guidance as it becomes known.
Please read the additional advice below regarding Order Collection and Walk-In purchases/ enquiries.
Sea-Freight Order Update
Our t-slot profiles are manufactured in Italy. We have a large sea-freight order that has been collected from our supplier but has been delayed at Port of Genoa due to COVID-19 restrictions in place throughout Italy. Current advice is this shipment will arrive in port in Sydney approximately end of April 2020. We apologise for any issues caused by these delays. If you need advice regarding items on this shipment, please EMAIL us for the latest news.
ORDER COLLECTION AND WALK-INS
Until further notice, all Orders will be dispatched with a professional courier company / freight forwarder.
Appointments and walk-in visitors are not permitted at our premises. Client appointments under exceptional circumstances may be considered. Please speak to your sales rep.
If you are a customer in Victoria, please contact Eljay Engineering for their opening times, collection and appointment policies. Phone: +61 3 9738 2388 or Mobile: 0438 554 899