Australis Engineering Pty Ltd, trading as Profilium (hereafter, Profilium) ABN 52 002 646 620, abides by the privacy provisions in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), Privacy Amendment Acts 2000 (Private Sector), 2012 (Enhancing Privacy Protection) and Privacy Regulation 2013 – which came into effect on 12 March 2014. Profilium also embraces and endeavours to incorporate the Australian Privacy Principles in all its activities. Profilium respects your privacy. We are committed to maintaining confidentiality, integrity and security of personal information about our clients, prospective clients, suppliers and other associates connected with our business. Profilium handles all client information, both at a company and contact level, responsibly. All personal information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We do not sell, hire or freely distribute personal client information to third parties, excepting when necessary to fulfil a service that you have ordered (as outlined below), or to provide you with relevant product or industry information, or where it is required by law.
Collecting Your Personal Information
If you have enquired about or purchased a product or service from Profilium we will collect and hold your personal information for the purposes of:
- Providing you with the relevant product, service or information; or
- Managing and administering the product or service; or
- Informing you about relevant products, services or industry or product related information which you or your organisation may find beneficial.
Managing Director (acting as the Data Protection Officer)
Australis Engineering Pty Ltd
25 Harley Crescent CONDELL PARK, NSW, 2200 AUSTRALIA
Maintaining the Quality of Your Personal Information
It is an important part of providing our services to you that your Personal Information is up to date. APP 13 provides that we take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. It is important that you advise us at the earliest opportunity of any changes to your Personal Information so that our records can be updated.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
This policy may vary in future without prior notice.
General Data Protection Regulation
If you are a citizen of the European Economic Area (EEA) then information collected by Australis Engineering may be required to comply with the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Many obligations contained in the GDRP have equivalent obligations under the Australian Privacy Principles. If you have any queries in relation to how your data is handled, please contact our data protection officer at email@example.com
If you are an individual in the EEA, we collect and process information about you only where we have a legal bases for doing so under applicable EU laws. The legal bases will vary depending on the service provided. This means we collect your information only where:
- We need it to provide services to you;
- There is a legitimate interest in collection of your data which is not outweighed by your interests in protection of your data;
- You have given us consent; or
- Your data is required to comply with a legal obligation.
If you object to Australis Engineering’s use of your personal data it may mean we are no longer able to provide services to you. EEA residents have the following rights that they may exercise by notifying our data protection officer:
- Right to erasure – You may have the right to erasure of your personal information under Article 17 of the GDPR. If you notify us of a request under Article 17 then we will respond within one month confirming if your data has been erased. We may not comply with such a request if the right to erasure does not apply, for example if there is a legal obligation to retain the data.
- Right to data portability – You may be entitled to request a copy of the personal data held by us. If you may such a request, we will deliver the data to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Once you have a copy of this data we will not place any restriction on your use of that data. You may also request that we transfer your data directly to another party, if it is technically feasible to do so.
- Right to object – You may ask us to cease processing your personal data. You have the absolute right to object to the processing of personal data if it is for direct marketing purposes. There are no other basis upon which you can object to your data being processed however there may also be circumstances where we will continue to process your personal data, such as if it relates to legal action.
By using our services you consent to the transfer of your personal data to Australia where our relevant computer services are hosted. Data held in Australia is protected by the Australian Privacy Principles. If your data is then transferred to another country then we will ensure that any such transfer is not in breach of the GDPR and appropriate protections are in place. Where we engage an external data processor we take steps to ensure that the data processor implements appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure compliance with the GDPR and protect your rights in relation to your data. You may withdraw your consent to the use of your data at any time. You can do so by contacting our data protection officer.
Last updated: 30 May 2018.
Australis uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its credit card transactions. eWAY processes credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed using the eWAY gateway are secured payments. Payments are fully automated with an immediate response. If you enter credit card details through our website, your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Profilium or any outside party. All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate. All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data. eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Profilium.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
Terms and Conditions of Sale and Warranty
Please click HERE to access our Terms and Conditions of Sale and Warranty.